Friday, March 21, 2008

Wool yarn and felting


This week I bought from two different shops beautiful wool and wool felting.
Both the fabric and felting had been hand dyed.
There was so many different colors that I had a hard time choosing which one’s I wanted to buy.
I finally decided on a few basic colors to start with.
One shop had every kind of wool from animals that I did not even know wool was used from them.
Some of the wool was so soft that I just wanted to dive into the basket and lie on it.
I used to knit and almost got tempted to start knitting again.
The new fabrics that are out for knitting are a lot different than the old dime store yarns that I used to use.
I keep telling myself I don‘t have time to start a new craft.
Now I just need to decide what I want to make with all this beautiful wool.



1 comment:

Mary Richmond said...

yummy colors! nice post!