Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer flowers

There is a bed of beautiful flowers at the Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refuge. I took these pictures about 30 minutes before dark.

There were a lot of bees, damselflies and mosquitoes flying around the flower beds. The damselflies are a beautiful blue and after several attempts trying to photograph them I finally got a somewhat decent picture of one. The purple flowers are lavender. One of my favorites.

This is the latest picture of my husband camper. Starting to look good.

4 comments:

Squirrel said...

very pretty flowers! Great capture :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flower pics!

suesueb said...

i was googling to find out more about the promise stitch and found your blog. is it a certain kind of stitch or is it simply a quilt stitched entirely by hand? could you email me when you have time and let me know? thanks so much.

Nena3110 said...

I like flowers very much. What do I do, came and see on my blog.